Direct Algebraic Logic
For most scientific calculators, keying in an equation is a complicated process. But with D.A.L., a feature unique to Sharp scientific calculators, symbols and numbers can be keyed in as written.
Two-line display allows the users to check both the equation and answer at the same time. And since the equation remains displayed, it is easy to edit or make substitutions if necessary.
Simply replace values in an algebraic formula with the convenient Value.
- 2 line LCD screen with upper 12 digit (5 x 7 dot matrix), lower 10 digit (mantissa) plus 2 digit (exponent).
- Up to 469 functions
- Twin power (solar cell and battery)
- Solver Function
- 9 Memories
- Fraction calculations
- Matrix Calculations
- Random number functions ( dice, coin, integer )
- Regression calculations ( 6 models )
- Advanced Direct Algebraic Logic (DAL) for easy equation and answer checking
- 52 Physical Constants inbuilt
- 44 Metric Conversion functions
- Complex Number calculation
- 3 variable linear Equation
- Integral and Derivative calculations
- N-Base Calculations - Bin,Hex,Dec,Pen,Oct.
- Logical Operations
- Easy glide hard case to protect calculator from damage