Sharp's NE-Q5E2U photovoltaic module is designed for large electrical power requirements. Based on the technology of crystal silicon solar cells cultivated for over 35 years, this module has superb durability to withstand rigorous operating conditions and is suitable for grid connected systems.
- High-power module (165W) using 125mm square multi-crystal silicon solar cells with 12.7% module conversion efficiency.
- Photovoltaic module with bypass diode minimizes the power drop cause by shade.
Anti Reflection Coating and BSF (Back Surface Field) structure to improve cell conversion efficiency: 14.6%
- Using white tempered glass, EVA resin, and a weatherproof film along with aluminium frame for extended out door use.
- DC 24V system and high-voltage output for grid-connected systems
- Output terminal: Lead wire with waterproof connector.