6 Head Hi-Fi Vcr With Sp/lp/ep
- 12 Hours Recording/Playback (in PAL EP Mode)*1.
- NTSC AV Recording.
- Super High Speed (x380) rewind function, 1 minute on E180 tape approx
- S-VHS Simple Playback
- On-Screen Displays with G-Code Timer Programming.
- Sharp Super Picture for Amazing Clarity.
- 3W Low power standby.
- 60 Minute timer backup.
- Hi-Fi IGR stereo sound.
- Multi language on screen display (English, Chinese, Spanish, French).
- Tape Remaining display.
- "Just Recording" Intelligent timer featuring SP-LP auto switching.
- Programmable Multi Brand Remote Control.
- Front AV terminals.
- Auto Tuning System 48 Channel Preset PLL Tuner.
- Multifunction display.
||VHS standard (PAL, NTSC).|
||Video signal system
||UHF factory preset to channel 37 (channels 28-69 available).|
||AC 240V, 50Hz.|
||430 x 91 x 255 mm.|
||3.1 kg approx.|
||1 Year "In Home" from date of purchase.|
Warranty applies to products sold in Australia.
||"In Home" warranty may vary in regional areas.|
Design and specification are current as of April 2001, but are subject to change without prior notice.
*1 When recording in PAL EP mode with E-240 Tape.
After a tape is recorded in PAL EP mode with this VCR, it is recommended that you play back using the same machine.
As an ENERGY STAR® Partner, Sharp has determined that the product meets ENERGY STAR® guidelines for energy efficiency. ENERGY STAR® is a US registered mark.
G-Code is a trademark applied for by Gemstar Development Corporation. The G-Code system is manufactured under license from Gemstar Development.