Small Business up to 30 cpm
20 cpm Black & White Copier / Printer / Colour Scanner / Fax
ARM201 Digital Multifunctional System
Network-Capable Multifunctional Performer in a Compact Design
The Sharp AR-M201 is a powerful performer with a space-saving design. Speedy copying and printing functions, including duplexing, and vivid colour scanning deliver high-quality images, while Sharpdesk software makes the integrated desktop management of documents part of this compact package. For added efficiency and function, the AR-M201 can be teamed up with options like the Fax Expansion Kit. Furthermore, adding the Network Expansion Kit lets you integrate the AR-M201’s powerful features into your office network for a whole new level of productivity
- No Warm-up time - Auto-Start function means no warm-up time
- Fast output Speed - Up to 20 cpm
- Quick first copy out time
- Large paper capacity & optional feeder
- Full colour scanning
- Optional network functionality
- Superb image quality
- New design
- Optional Fax
- Optional Utility Software
- Easy to use
- Sharp’s commitment to the environment
Copying and Printing
- Quick First Copy Time
- Exceptional Output Speed
- Electronic Sorting and Offset Stacking
- Efficient Duplex Copying and Optional RSPF
- Superb Image Quality
- Speedy Printing with Sharp Technology
- Printer Status Window
- Secure Network Printing (optional)
- Network Utility Software
- Full-Colour Scanning
- Push and Pull Scanning
- Sharpdesk 3.2
- Easy Text Entry
- TWAIN Support
- Linearised PDF
- Sharpdesk™ for Total Document Management
Full-Colour Network Scanning (option)
- Scan to Desktop, E-Mail, or FTP Server
- LDAP Support
- High Speed Super G3 Fax Operation
- Duplex Transmission and Reception
- Memory Transmission/Reception
- Rapid Group Dials, 100 speed dials
- Long Originals up to 500mm
Available Peripherals include
- AR-RP9: 50-Sheet Reversing Single Pass Feeder (RSPF)
- AR-D33: 250-Sheet Paper Feed Unit
- AR-NB2A: Network Expansion Kit (Printing/Scanning)
- MX-USX1/X5: Sharpdesk 1/5-License Kit
- MX-US10/50/A0: Sharpdesk 10/50/100-License Kit
- AR-FX13: Fax Expansion Kit
- AR-PK1N: PS3 Expansion Kit
- AR-PF1: Barcode Font Kit
- AR-PF2 Flash Memory for Downloaded Fonts
||Max. A4, min. A6|
||Paper capacity (80 g/m2)
||300 sheets (250 + 50), max. 550 sheets with option|
||(Auto Start mode)*2|
||230-240V AC, 50/60 Hz|
||Power consumption (max.)
||Dimensions (W x H x D)
||518 x 445 x 298 mm|
||Approx. 18.3 kg without developer|
||Max. 99 copies|
||Scan: 600 x 600 dpi (Photo mode)|
600 x 300 dpi*3 (AE/Text mode)
Print: 600 x 600 dpi
||Scan:256 levels Print: 2 levels|
||25% to 400% in 1% increments (50% to 200% using RSPF)|
||Preset copy ratios
||7 ratios (4 reductions and 3 enlargements)|
||Margin shift, electronic sorting, 2-in-1, offset stack, toner save mode, pre-heat/auto power shut-off modes, duplex copy, scan once/print many|
||Max. 20 ppm (A4)|
||Windows® 98/Me, Windows® 2000 Professional, Windows® XP Home Edition/Professional, Windows Vista® |
||Standard: SPLC (Sharp Printer Language with Compression)Option*4: PCL 6/5e, PS3 emulation|
||80 fonts for PCL, 136 fonts for PS3 emulation*5|
||Duplex print, RIP once/print many, offset print, status window, N-up (2/4), fit to page, watermarks, image orientation, rotation print, auto paper selection, image adjust, 2-gradation print, binding edge, pamphlet style, auto configuration|
||Push scan (via control panel), pull scan (TWAIN-compliant application)|
||600 x 1,200 dpi (setting range: 50 to 9,600 dpi)|
||TWAIN, WIA (Windows® XP and Windows Vista®), STI|
|Network Printer (optional AR-NB2A required)|
||Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP, Windows Server® 2003, Windows Vista®, Mac OS 9.x, Mac OS X 10.1 to 10.4.10|
||64 MB, expandable to 320 MB with SO-DIMM 256 MB (144-pin)|
||TCP/IP, IPX/SPX (Netware), NetBEUI, EtherTalk (AppleTalk)|
||Network scan (scan to e-mail/FTP server/desktop), LDAP support, PCL and PS3 emulation*5, Sharpdesk 3.2 |
|Facsimile (Optional AR-FX13 required)|
||Less than 3 seconds*7|
||33,600 bps to 2,400 bps with automatic fallback|
||From Standard (203.2 x 97.8 dpi) to Super Fine (406.4 x 391 dpi)|
||2MB flash memory|
||Grey scale levels
||Equivalent to 256 levels|
||Duplex transmission/reception, memory transmission/reception, rapid and group dials (18 in total), 100 speed dials, long original transmission (max. 500 mm), address book import/export|
|*1: When feeding A4 sheets from paper tray, in Auto Exposure mode.|
*2: Auto Start mode allows the user to go to reserved copy by pushing the start
key while the machine is turning on after being off or in energy-saving mode.
Copying starts automatically once the machine has turned on.
*3: Can be changed to 600 x 600 dpi via user setting.
*4: AR-NB2A required. AR-PK1N also required for PostScript printing.
*5: AR-PK1N required.
*6: AR-PK1N required for Mac OS and EtherTalk.
*7: In Super G3 mode, at 33.6 Kbps.
- Design and specification are subject to change without prior notice.
- Colour variations to products may occur due to printing.
- Some features require optional items. Please consult with an authorised Sharp reseller for details.
- All information and technical details are correct as at machine release date.
- Windows,Windows Vista, and Windows Server are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- All other brand names and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- The Energy Star logo is a certification mark and may only be used to certify products that have been determined to meet the Energy Star programme requirements. Energy Star is a US registered mark. The Energy Star guidelines apply to products only in the US, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan.
Business Products Warranty Statement
This Sharp product is warranted against faults in material and manufacture for the
period as stated in the table below.
In the event of any defect arising in the equipment during the warranty period, such
repairs should only be carried out by the Dealer from which the unit was originally
purchased or a Service Centre approved by Sharp to service this type of
equipment These repairs would be carried out at no charge to the owner, subject to the conditions
This warranty does not extend to defects or injuries caused by or resulting from causes
not attributable to faulty parts or the manufacture of the product, including but not
limited to, defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, lack
of maintenance, accidental damage, improper voltage, liquid spillage, vermin infestation,
software, or any alterations made to the product which are not authorised by Sharp.
Please retain your sales documentation, as this should be produced to validate a
warranty claim. This warranty is in addition to and in no way limits, varies or excludes
any implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
This warranty does not cover transportation to and from the Sharp Approved Service
Centre. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same
type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
The repair of your goods may result in the loss of user generated data, please ensure
that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
Australian customers: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded
under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund
for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable
loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced
if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount
to a major failure. The criteria of a major failure is defined in the Australian
Consumer Law. Should you require any assistance with a major failure please contact Sharp Customer Care.
||24 months (excluding lamps and air filters)
|Copier / Printer
|| 6 months
|Information Display Panel
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This warranty
applies to products sold in Australia & New Zealand