Ultra Slim Bezel 60" Professional LCD Monitor
Designed for sophisticated video wall applications, the PN-V601 offers a very slim bezel of just 6.5mm between neighboring monitors.
Key Features of the PN-V601
- 152 cm (60") Class LCD Video Wall LCD Monitor with Ultra Slim Bezel
- Full Array LED Backlight provides uniform brightness
- Enlarge (Zoom) Display Mode for Video Walls up to 5 x 5 ( 762 cm / 300")
- 700 cd/m2 Brightness; 2400 : 1 Contrast Ratio
- Built-in 10W per channel Stereo Audio Amplifier
- Compatible for 24/7 use in Landscape and Portrait modes
- Energy Star 2010 compliant
The PN-V601 is designed for use in sophisticated video wall applications and offers a very slim bezel for a 152 cm / 60" professional LCD Monitor. As a flexible digital signage solution with 24/7 reliability and an almost seamless bezel (just 6.5 mm between neighboring monitors), the PN-V601 sets a new standard for video wall displays. A full-array LED backlight helps ensure uniform brightness; an enlarge (zoom) display mode enables one image to be expanded across 25 monitors (in a 5 x 5 configuration). An optional PN-ZR01 Control Kit permits all monitors in a video wall to be operated using a single remote, the optional PN-ZB02 Interface Expansion Board expands the input /output capability of each display.
A Very Slim Bezel
- Thanks to having one of the slimmest bezels in the world, multiple PN-V601 can create a multi-screen configuration that impressively displays large, detailed images. Decreasing the width of the bezel has made the lines between each monitor almost seamless.
- The width of the bezel between neighboring monitors in a multi-screen display is just 6.5 mm (Bezel width: 2.4mm for Right/lower sides, and 4.1mm for Left/upper sides) .
Full Array LED backLight
- Arranging LED elements evenly across the entire panel directly behind the LCD, the PN-V601 offers improved uniformity of brightness compared to conventional CCFL backlights. The result is reduced unevenness in brightness over the entire area even in multi-screen configurations.
1366 x 768 Resolution
- 1366 x 768 Resolution - from analogue RGB, digital RGB and HDTV video sources. when used in a 3 x 3 video wall display, the Professional LCD Monitor provides over 4K x 2K total resolution (4098 x 2304 pixels) for ultra-high resolution/ ultra-high impact images.
Enlarge (Zoom) Display Mode for up to 25 monitors
- The built-in Enlarge (Zoom) Display mode can spread one image across up to 25 monitors (in a 5 x 5 arrangement). The Frame Width Adjustment function eliminates misalignment and boldly enhances the enlarged image on a multi-screen display.
ENERGY STARŪ Qualified - with exceptional low power consumption
||60 V-inch widescreen |
||1,366 H x 768 V pixels|
|Max. display colors
||Appox. 16.77 million colors|
||PC analogue mini D-sub 15-pin x 1, HDMI x 1|
|3.5 mm-diameter mini stereo jack x 1, RS-232C D-sub 9-pin x 1|
|Control kit terminal x 1|
|Via optional PN-ZB02
||PC digital: DVI-D 24-pin x 1, PC analog; BNC x 1|
|Video: BNC x 1, S-Video x 1|
|Component video: BNC (Y, Cb/Pb. Cr/Pr) x 1, Audio; RCA pin (L/R) x 2|
||Audio: RCA pin (L/R) x 1, RS-232C D-sub 9-pin x 1|
|Via optional PN-ZB02
||PC digital: DVI-D 24-pin x 1, Audio output: 10W + 10W[6 OHM]|
||Via optional PN-ZB02
||10BASE-T/100BASE-TX x 1|
||AC100 - 240V 50/60Hz|
|Operating Temperature/ Humidity
||0 - 40 degrees / 20 - 80% RH (No condensation)|
||Approx. 44 kg|
|Dimensions (not including protrusions)
||Approx. 1,335.9 W x 149.3 D x 754.2 H mm|
|(display section only)|
Business Products Warranty Statement
This Sharp product is warranted against faults in material and manufacture for the
period as stated in the table below.
In the event of any defect arising in the equipment during the warranty period, such
repairs should only be carried out by the Dealer from which the unit was originally
purchased or a Service Centre approved by Sharp to service this type of
equipment These repairs would be carried out at no charge to the owner, subject to the conditions
This warranty does not extend to defects or injuries caused by or resulting from causes
not attributable to faulty parts or the manufacture of the product, including but not
limited to, defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, lack
of maintenance, accidental damage, improper voltage, liquid spillage, vermin infestation,
software, or any alterations made to the product which are not authorised by Sharp.
Please retain your sales documentation, as this should be produced to validate a
warranty claim. This warranty is in addition to and in no way limits, varies or excludes
any implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
This warranty does not cover transportation to and from the Sharp Approved Service
Centre. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same
type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
The repair of your goods may result in the loss of user generated data, please ensure
that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
Australian customers: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded
under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund
for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable
loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced
if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount
to a major failure. The criteria of a major failure is defined in the Australian
Consumer Law. Should you require any assistance with a major failure please contact Sharp Customer Care.
||24 months (excluding lamps and air filters)
|Copier / Printer
|| 6 months
|Information Display Panel
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This warranty
applies to products sold in Australia & New Zealand