650g blade steak, trimmed and thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2cm piece of ginger, grated
1 teaspoon sesame oil
½ cup beef stock
2/3 cup oyster sauce
1 large onion, sliced
200g baby corn, cut in half on the diagonal
1 red capsicum, cut into 2cm diamonds
170g snow peas, topped and tailed
2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Step by step
- In a 3 litre microwave safe casserole dish, combine the beef, garlic, ginger and seseame oil. Cover and cook for 5 minutes on HIGH (100%), stirring half way through cooking.
- In a jug, combine the stock and oyster sauce and stir well. Pour over the beef.
- Add the onion and carrot to the beef. Cover and cook for 10 minutes on MEDIUM (50%), stirring after 5 minutes.
- Add the snow peas. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes on MEDIUM (50%), stirring after 1 minute.
- Sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds over the beef and serve with rice.