500g assorted fresh vegetables, such as broccoli, pumpkin, squash, zucchini
2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon sesame oil
Step by step
- Cut the vegetables into bite sized pieces. In a 2 litre microwave safe casserole dish, arrange the harder vegetables around the outer edges of the dish and the softer in the centre.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Pour this sauce over the vegetables. Cover and cook for 4 – 6 minutes on HIGH (100%).
- Cover and allow to stand for 3 minutes.
- Serve as an accompaniment to a main course dish, or with a green salad.