Anzac Biscuit Granola
Created using the R890EST
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
1 Tablespoon coconut oil
1 Tablespoon golden syrup, or sweetener of your choice
½ Cup rolled oats
¼ Cup almonds, chopped
¼ Cup shredded coconut
½ Teaspoon vanilla extract
Choice of Berries/Fruit to serve (Optional)
Step by step:
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the coconut oil and golden syrup together for 30 seconds at 1100W.
- In a medium bowl combine the oats, almonds, coconut and vanilla. Then mix in the coconut oil and golden syrup.
- Place the granola mix on the high rack lined with a sheet of baking paper.
- Cook on Combi 3 (Convection + Grill) for 5 minutes. Mix the granola and then cook for a further 5 minutes on Combi 3. This will ensure that all of the granola is evenly toasted.
- After cooking allow to cool. Serve with yoghurt and fruit (Optional)