300g minced beef
125g packet tortilla chips
125g can kidney beans, drained
300g jar salsa
1 cup tasty cheese, shredded
Pickled jalapeno peppers, sliced (optional)
1 avacado, finely chopped
2-3 tablespoons sour cream
Step by step
- Place the minced beef in a medium microwave safe glass bowl. Cook for 5-6 minutes on MICROWAVE HIGH(100%), stirring every 2 minutes. Drain.
- PREHEAT GRILL. Set time for 7 minutes.
- Arrange tortilla chips in a 23cm microwave safe glass pie dish. Sprinkle the cooked beef over the chips. Evenly arrange the kidney beans over the meat. Cover with salsa, cheese and jalapeno peppers.
- Place on the high rack. Cook for 6-7 minutes on GRILL.
- To serve, top with avocado and sour cream. Serve hot.