BLAT Pasta Salad
Makes 2 – 3 serves
Cooking time: approximately 20 minutes
- 2 cups wholemeal pasta
- 2 rashers bacon
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 30g feta
- 2 cups rocket
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
Step by step:
- Place the pasta in a large microwave bowl with 4 ½ cups of water. Cook using the Sensor Auto Menu or cook on 1200W for 14 – 16 minutes or until the pasta is al dente. Drain the pasta and set aside.
- To cook the bacon place a sheet of paper towel on a microwave safe plate. Place the bacon in a single layer on top of the paper towel. Microwave at 1200W for 2 -4 minutes. The bacon will make some popping sounds, this is normal. Allow the bacon to cool slightly before cutting into strips.
- To serve the pasta salad toss all of the ingredients together and drizzle with the dressing.