The Breakfast Bowl
Recipe created using the R34DM Sharp Microwave Oven
2 tablespoons coconut milk
½ teaspoon ground turmeric
Salt and pepper
½ bunch broccolini
½ small zucchini, chopped
½ cup cooked quinoa
1 lemon wedge
Fresh basil to garnish
Step by step
- Arrange broccolini, zucchini and snowpeas on a microwave safe bowl or plate and cook on the 'Fresh Vegetables' Auto Menu. Set aside.
- In small microwave safe bowl combine eggs, coconut milk, turmeric, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Cook egg mixture using the 'Scrambled Eggs' Auto Menu.
- Heat the cooked quinoa on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute.
- Arrange the vegetables, eggs and quinoa on a plate to serve. Top with avocado, chopped fresh basil and drizzle with lemon.