Makes: 8 Drinks
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 6 minutes + refrigeration time
- 1 ½ cups frozen pitted cherries
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 oranges
- 8 cups mineral water or rosé
- 8 fresh cherries to serve
- 8 sprigs of rosemary to serve
1) In a microwave safe bowl combine the cherries, caster sugar and vanilla. Microwave at 1100W for 6 minutes. Stir the mixture half way.
2) Place the cherry mixture into a blender and blend until smooth. Allow mixture to cool in the refrigerator.
3) To serve divide the cherry mixture evenly among serving glasses. Top with mineral water or rose and a squeeze of fresh orange juice. Serve with fresh cherries, sprigs of rosemary and ice.