Chicken Caesar Salad
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
300g chicken breasts, thinly sliced
2 rashers bacon
1 cos lettuce, washed and torn
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
½ cup natural yoghurt
¼ cup whole egg mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 cloves fresh garlic, crushed
2 anchovy fillets, minced
Step by step
- In a small bowl, combine the Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Stir through the chicken.
- On a microwave safe rack, place half the chicken in a single layer. Cook for 3-5 minutes on MEDIUM HIGH (70%), turning half way through cooking. Repeat with remaining chicken. Set aside.
- Place the bacon between pieces of paper towel. Cook for 2-3 minutes on HIGH (100%). Allow bacon to cool before slicing into thin strips. Set aside.
- To make the dressing, combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the chicken, lettuce, bacon and parmesan cheese. Toss through the dressing to coat.
- Serve with croutons and whole anchovy fillets if desired.