Fish in Parcel
Recipe created using the R395YS Sharp Microwave Oven
170g fillet of white fish, skin removed
3, ½ cm thick slices of fresh lemon
6 cherry tomatoes on the vine
5 spears of asparagus, end removed
1 teaspoon of butter
Salt and pepper
Fresh dill to garnish
Step by step
- Place the fish on a sheet of baking paper that is large enough to wrap the fish parcel.
- Layer the fish with the butter, season with salt and pepper and top with lemon slices and fresh dill.
- Peirce each tomato twice with a toothpick. Place the tomatoes next the fish and on the other side place the asparagus.
- Fold baking paper over the fish to create a parcel. Tip: use toothpicks to secure the baking paper at the ends
- Cook on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes, making sure that the fish is cooked through.
- Allow the parcel to rest for 1 minute before serving.
- Serve the fish on a plate in the parcel.