Recipe created using the R820E Sharp Microwave Oven
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
¼ cup coconut oil
1/3 cup honey
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup oat bran
1/3 cup almonds, chopped
1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
1/3 cup shredded coconut
1/3 cup sunflower seeds
1/3 cup sesame seeds
1/3 cup raisins
Step by step
- Combine coconut oil, honey, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Heat on HIGH for 1 minute, stirring half way through.
- Mix the remaining ingredients except for the raisins.
- Place the granola on the HIGH RACK lined with baking paper.
- Bake on CONVECTION 220˚C for 4 minutes. The granola should be golden in colour.
- Add raisins and mix until combined.
- Spread the granola on a sheet of baking paper to cool, mixing occasionally to prevent clumping.
- Serve with fresh fruit and yoghurt.
Makes 3 cups