Healthier Anzac Biscuits
Makes: 9 large biscuits
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cups desiccated coconut
- ½ cup wholemeal flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
Step by step:
- In a small microwave safe bowl heat the coconut oil, water and honey together at 700W for 30 seconds. Add the vanilla essence and set aside.
- Preheat the convection microwave to 180°C.
- In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients. Pour in the liquid ingredients and mix well. Add extra water if required.
- Roll the mixture into 9 equal sized biscuits and place onto the High Rack lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool on a wire tray before serving.
- Store in an airtight container.