Honey and Soy Chicken
250ml soy sauce
4 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 clove garlic, crushed
½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger
2 tablespoons olive oil
8 large chicken legs
Sesame seeds, to garnish
Step by step
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, honey, lemon juice, garlic, ginger and oil.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place onto a microwave safe roasting rack with the bone end towards the middle.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the chicken. Cook for 22-26 minutes on MEDIUM HIGH (70%), turning over after 11-13 minutes.
- Serve with rice and Asian vegetables.