Indian Lamb Curry
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon vindaloo curry paste
1kg boneless lamb, trimmed and cut into cubes
1 cup chicken stock
1 teaspoon chicken stock powder, extra
1 small sweet potato cut into cubes
3 zucchinis, cut into cubes
1 x 400g can chickpeas, drained
2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander or parsley.
Step by step
- In a 3 litre microwave safe casserole dish, add the onion and curry paste. Cook for 1 minute on MEDIUM HIGH (70%).
- Add the lamb, liquid stock, stock powder and sweet potato. Cover and cook for 28-30 minutes on MEDIUM (50%), stirring twice during cooking.
- Add the zucchini. Cook for 1-2 minutes on HIGH (100%).
- Add the chickpeas. Cook for 6-8 minutes on MEDIUM (50%).
- Stir in the coriander and serve with rice.