R890EST (1100W Convection Microwave)
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Makes: 1 ½ Cups
1 cup white sugar
Zest of 3 lemons
1 cup fresh lemon juice
125g butter, melted
Step by step:
- In a large microwave safe bowl whisk together the sugar and eggs until smooth.
- Stir in the lemon zest, lemon juice and butter.
- Cook in the microwave at 1100W for 7 minutes, stirring every 1 to 2 minutes.
- Take care when removing the lemon curd from the microwave. Allow to cool completely in the refrigerator.
- Serve in pastry shells, on meringue or with cake if desired.