Recipe created using the R995D Sharp Convection Microwave Oven
1 cup of pasta
2 cups of water
50g dices bacon or pancetta
1 egg yolk
3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons milk
salt and pepper to season
Step by step
- Place pasta and water in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Select the 'Pasta' Auto Menu. Strain and set aside.
- Place the bacon on a plate lined with a sheet of paper towel. Cook on HIGH (100%) for 2-3 minutes or until crispy.
- In a microwave safe bowl whisk together the egg yolk, cheese, milk, salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta and bacon the egg mixture and stir.
- Cook on HIGH (100%) for 20 seconds.
- Serve with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.