Recipe created using the R995DST Sharp Convection Microwave Oven
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon sweet paprika
½ teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground ginger
Salt and pepper to season
Step by step
- In a small bowl combine the spices.
- Place butter underneath and on top of the chicken skin.
- Cut the lemon in half and place inside the cavity.
- Rub the spice mixture underneath and on top of the chicken skin.
- Drizzle olive oil over chicken.
- Place the chicken breast side down on the LOW RACK. Cook using the 'Roast Chicken' Auto Menu. The microwave oven will sound half way to signal for the chicken to be turned over.
- Allow chicken to stand for 5 minutes before serving.