Roast Lamb with Butter and Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin
· 1.5kg lamb leg roast
· Olive oil
· 900g Pumpkin
· 25g Butter, melted
· 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
· ¼ Cup candied zest
· ¼ Cup pepitas
- Season lamb with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook Lamb on the rack using the Roast Lamb Auto Menu.
- While the lamb is cooking, slice the pumpkin into pieces. Coat with the melted butter and cinnamon.
- When the lamb has 40 minutes left to cook place the pumpkin into the convention microwave and cook with the lamb.
- After cooking the lamb in the microwave oven allow to stand wrapped in foil.
- Remove pumpkin from the microwave oven then sprinkle pumpkin with pepitas and candied zest and serve with the lamb.