Strawberry and Coconut Muffin Recipe
Makes: 6 Large Muffins
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
1 cup self-raising flour, sifted
¼ cup desiccated coconut
¼ cup caster sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
40g butter, melted
¼ cup milk
½ cup strawberries, chopped
Step by step:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a 6 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, coconut, sugar and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl mix together the eggs, butter and milk until well combined.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Fold through the strawberries.
- Fill the muffin cases and sprinkle with extra coconut if desired.
- Bake on the high rack for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Transfer muffins to a wire rack and enjoy!