Strawberry Jam with Rosemary
Made using the R890EST
Makes: approximately 2 cups
500g Fresh or frozen berries, sliced
Juice of 1 lemon
1 cup coconut sugar
2 tablespoons chia seeds
1 sprig of rosemary
- In a large microwave safe glass bowl combine the strawberries and the lemon juice.
- Microwave at 1200W for 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove the bowl from the microwave and add the coconut sugar, chia seeds and rosemary. Stir to combine.
- Return the bowl to the microwave and cook for another 15 minutes at 1200W, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.