Sweet Jacket Potato
Recipe created using the R350Y Sharp Microwave Oven
1 medium sweet potato
¼ cup black beans
¼ cup sweet corn kernels
¼ cup fresh tomato, diced
½ avocado, cubed
2 tablespoons grated tasty cheese
Salt and pepper to season
Coriander to garnish
Step by step
- Wash the sweet potato and dry it thoroughly.
- Pierce the sweet potato 8 times around the whole potato and cook on the 'Jacket Potato' Auto Menu.
- Set aside until the sweet potato is cool enough to handle.
- Slice the sweet potato in half, lengthways, then scoop out the insides into a mixing bowl, leaving ½ cm of flesh around the skin.
- Add the beans, corn, tomato, salt and pepper to the sweet potato flesh, mix until just combined.
- Stuff the sweet potato skins with the filling making a well in the centre of each halve for the eggs.
- Crack one egg inside each well, pierce eggs with a toothpick. Sprinkle with cheese and cook on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Serve topped with avocado and coriander.