Tangy Grilled Beef Skewers
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon light soy sauce
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon ground coriander
½ teaspoon chilli powder
500g lean beef fillet
8 bamboo skewers
Step by step
- In a small bowl combine the garlic, ginger, brown sugar, soy sauce, lime juice, sesame oil, ground coriander and chilli powder.
- Cut the beef fillet into 2cm cubes. Add to the marinade mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- PREHEAT GRILL. Set time for 18 minutes.
- Thread the beef cubes evenly onto the bamboo skewers.
- Place on the high rack. Cook for 13-18 minutes on GRILL, turning over half way through.