8 Digit Pocket Calculator with Twin Power - Blue
New stylish calculator with compact body, 8-digit display, dual power and +TAX/-TAX functions.
Auto Power Off
- A compact pocket size calculator for general use, perfect for carrying in pants pockets or small bags for calculating all your daily mathematical equations including calcutating tax amount.
- Flat LCD display showing up to 8 numbers at a time. The flat design is great for storing in a pocket.
- Solar powered with 1 x LR1130 battery as backup, calculator can be used both during the day and night. Battery is secured with child-safe lock. Operating time is approximately 18 months with 1 hour of daily use, using the alkaline battery only.
- Storing the value of previous 3 equations in memory.
- Tax value can be set in the calculator and retained until the value is manually changed. Tax key can help you with easily adding or removing tax from a number. Great function for price calculation while shopping.
- To calculate certain percentage of a number e.g. 100 + 10% gives you 110. Great function for calculating before or after tax amount of a certain item.
- The square root of a number is a value that when multiplied by itself equals the original number. Great for jobs like architects, carpenters and engineers.
- Change the result of calculation to positive or negative value.
- The calculator powers off automatically after approximately 7 minutes to save energy and prolong battery life.
- Calculator Types
- Pocket Calculators
- 8 Digit LCD display
- Dimensions (WxHxD)
- (General Information) Dimensions (WxHxD): 76 x 23.2 x 120 millimetre millimetre
- Power Source
- Solar / LR1130 x 1
- =Tax/-Tax Keys
- Square Root
- Sign Change
- Auto Power Off
Business Products Warranty Statement
This Sharp product is warranted against faults in material and manufacture for 12 months.
In the event of any defect arising in the equipment during the warranty period, such repairs should only be carried out by the Dealer from which the unit was originally purchased or a Service Centre approved by Sharp to service this type of equipment These repairs would be carried out at no charge to the owner, subject to the conditions specified herein.
This warranty does not extend to defects or injuries caused by or resulting from causes not attributable to faulty parts or the manufacture of the product, including but not limited to, defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, accidental damage, improper voltage, liquid spillage, vermin infestation, software, or any alterations made to the product which are not authorised by Sharp.
Please retain your sales documentation, as this should be produced to validate a warranty claim. This warranty is in addition to and in no way limits, varies or excludes any implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. The repair of your goods may result in the loss of user generated data, please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The criteria of a major failure is defined in the Australian Consumer Law. Should you require any assistance with a major failure please contact Sharp Customer Care.