70PPM A3 Colour High-Volume MFD with DSPF
The Sharp MX7081 colour document system is built using the latest technology available to deliver the performance, features and reliability needed in today’s busy workplace environments.
Built for high-volume environments, central reprographics departments and copy rooms, the MX7081 is complemented by the robust paper handling and productive output capabilities. This MFD also offers leading-edge security features to help businesses protect their data and personal information.
Paired with the optional MXPE15, an industry-leading EFI™ Fiery embedded server, the MX7081 becomes a powerful integrated solution for managing professional in-plant and busy on-demand printing environments.
With a variety of functions accessible via simple, intuitive icons, the MFD operation is smooth and easy. Customising the home screen has become easier than ever and the control panel can be tilted freely at various angles.
Duplex Single Pass Feeder
With Skewed Sheet Detection sensors that detect images that are not fed in straight and the Multi-Feed Detection that stops when two or more originals are fed at once, this 300-sheet DSPF can scan up to 240 opm (originals per minute; two-sided).
Built-In Retractable Keyboard
Designed to simplify e-mail address and subject line entries, as well as repetitive scanning tasks and user authentication, the standard built-in keyboard offers users a familiar ergonomic interface.
For smooth paper handling and travel, an air feed system on the optional MXLC13N Large Capacity Trays minimises paper jams and the feeding of more than one sheet at a time when using various media types.
Convert Documents via OCR
With standard OCR capabilities, users can easily scan and convert documents to popular file formats including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as well as Searchable PDF & Encrypted PDF. Using Qualcomm DirectOffice technology, you can directly print these same file types from USB thumb drives, cloud applications and mobile devices.
Intermediate Toner Hopper for Continuous Runs
Thanks to an intermediate toner hopper, there’s no need to stop the MFD during large volume copy/print jobs when the toner cartridge needs changing. The MX7081 & MX8081 series can use toner from the toner hopper to continue printing while the empty toner cartridge is replaced with a new one.
Seamlessly collaborate with colleagues, even when they are working remotely. With the Cloud Connect option, businesses gain access to popular cloud services including Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, and others. The Sharp Application Portal also makes it easy for administrators to add new or update existing applications directly from the MFD touchscreen.
Sharp OSA® technology can help businesses enhance productivity, reduce costs, and simplify IT management. Utilising industry-standard protocols, Sharp MFPs can easily integrate with third-party applications directly from the operation panel. Using secure and scalable communications, Sharp OSA cloud-ready technology further expands flexibility in how the document workflow and security solutions are implemented.
Full Front Access
Particularly convenient during toner cartridge replacement, an unlikely paper jam, and other operations, full front access to all key machine components ensures easy maintenance—and maximum uptime.
- Operation Panel
- Colour 10.1" LCD Touch-Screen
- Product Environment
- Printed Paper Size
- Tray: A3W - A5R, Bypass: 13 x 19.2 - A5R
- Standard Paper Capacity
- 3,100 (1200-sheets, 800 sheets, 500 sheets x 2, 100-sheet Multi bypass)
- Maximum Paper Capacity
- 8,500 (5,000 sheets LCT, 1,200 sheets, 800 sheets, 500 sheets x 2, 500 sheets)
- Paper Weight
- Tray 1 & 2: 60-105gsm, Tray 3 & 4: 60-300gsm, LCC: 60-220gsm, LCT (Air): 55-300gsm, Bypass Tray: 55-300gsm (STD), 55-220gsm [MX-MF11]
- Output Capacity
- Optional MXTU14 250-sheet centre tray or Finisher is required, additional MXTR14 100-sheet right tray
- Resolution (Output)
- Print: 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi, 9,600 (equivalent) x 600 dpi (depending on copy mode)
- 6 GB (STD & Max)
- HDD Capacity
- Std. (60 - 300 g/m2)
- Dimensions (WxDxH)
- 845 x 844 x 1,249 millimetre
- 209 kilogram
- Sharp OSA
- 5.5 (Opt: MXAMX2 and/or MXAMX3 required)
- Copy Speed
- 70 ppm (A4 Colour), 75 ppm (A4 B&W), 34ppm (A3)
- E-Sort / SOPM
- Yes / Yes
- First Copy Time (OC)
- Colour: 5.6 sec, B/W: 4.0 sec
- Continuous Copy
- Max 9,999
- Scan Resolution
- Colour: 600 x 600 dpi; B/W: 600 x 400 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi
- Zoom Range
- 25 - 400% (DSPF 25 - 200%) in 1% increments
- Power Consumption
- Max. 3.84 kW
- TEC Value (Weekly)
- 6.5 kWh
- Document Feeder
- Std. DSPF
- Original Capacity
- Max 300 sheets (80 g/m2)
- Scan Speed (Max)
- 120 opm (1-sided), 240 opm (2-sided)
- Double Feed Detection
- Quick/Main Folder
- Quick Folder: Max 10,000 pages, Main/Custom Folder: Max 35,000 pages or 5,000 files
- Preview Thumbnails
- Supported (includes Advanced Edit Mode)
- Print Speed (Max)
- 70 ppm (A4 Colour), 75 ppm (A4 B&W), 34ppm (A3)
- PDL (Emulation)
- STD: PCL6 emulation, Adobe® PostScript® 3™
- USB 2.0, 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
- Fiery Controller
- Optional MXPE15 (embedded controller)
- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6),
- Utility Software (Download)
- Status Monitor
- Sharpdesk Mobile
- Airprint Support
- Pantone Support
- Push scan: 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi; Pull scan 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi (50 to 9,600 dpi via user setting)
- TIFF, JPEG (colour/greyscale only), XPS, PDF, PDF/A, Encrypted PDF, Searchable PDF, Compact PDF, Office Format (docx, xlsx, pptx), TXT, RTF & UTF-8.
- User Registration
- Max 2,000 registrations (Max. 500 addresses for one Group Key)
- Utility Software (Download)
- NST Lite
- Optional MXAMX2 is required
- Cloud Connectors
- Microsoft® One Drive® for Business, Microsoft® SharePoint® Online, Google Drive™, Box™ & Dropbox™
- Email Connectors
- Microsoft® Exchange (Online) & Google Gmail™
- Microsoft Universal Print
- Not supported
- Sharp Application Cloud Portal
- Facsimile Model
- Opt : MXFX15
- Communication Protocol
- Super G3/ G3
- Inbound Routing
- Yes (PDF, Single TIFF, Multi TIFF, XPS) to E-mail, FTP, SMB, Desktop, Fax & I-Fax.
- PC Fax
- Yes (For Windows only)
Business Products Warranty Statement
For purchases from 1st November 2022, this Sharp product is warranted against faults in material and manufacture for 12 months.
In the event of any defect arising in the equipment during the warranty period, such repairs should only be carried out by the Dealer from which the unit was originally purchased or a Service Centre approved by Sharp to service this type of equipment These repairs would be carried out at no charge to the owner, subject to the conditions specified herein.
This warranty does not extend to defects or injuries caused by or resulting from causes not attributable to faulty parts or the manufacture of the product, including but not limited to, defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, accidental damage, improper voltage, liquid spillage, vermin infestation, software, or any alterations made to the product which are not authorised by Sharp.
Please retain your sales documentation, as this should be produced to validate a warranty claim. This warranty is in addition to and in no way limits, varies or excludes any implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. The repair of your goods may result in the loss of user generated data, please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The criteria of a major failure is defined in the Australian Consumer Law. Should you require any assistance with a major failure please contact Sharp Customer Care.