15-4-Inch Colour LCD Touchscreen
Sharp’s award-winning, customisable touchscreen display incorporates an Easy UI mode, for fast, simple operation, with basic functions displayed in large, clearly labelled tiles and keys. And with the MX-PE13 Fiery Controller, Command WorkStation is fully integrated at the MFD control panel.
Fiery® Print Server
Paired with an industry-leading EFI™ Fiery print server, this Sharp MFP becomes a powerful integrated solution for managing professional in-plant and busy on-demand printing environments. Two Fiery print server options are available to match your needs.
Multi-layered, leading-edge security features provide enhanced protection and help businesses stay one step ahead of hackers and malicious network intruders. Manage your print security and protect your confidential information whether it is being printed, copied, scanned, faxed, stored, or shared over your network. The standard End-of-Lease feature can also erase all data and personal information at trade-in time.
Convert Documents via OCR
With standard OCR capabilities, users can easily scan and convert documents to popular file formats including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as well as Searchable PDF & Encrypted PDF. Using Qualcomm DirectOffice technology, you can directly print these same file types from USB thumb drives, cloud applications and mobile devices.
Access popular cloud services such as Microsoft® OneDrive™ for Business, SharePoint® Online, Google Drive™ and, Box directly from the MFP operation panel with Sharp’s Cloud Connectors.
Direct Printing/Scanning with USB Drives
Insert a USB drive and a print/scan command screen will automatically pop up on the LCD. Right away you can print files from the USB drive — or you can scan documents directly to the USB drive.
Triple Air-Feed System
The triple Air-Feed system on the optional MX-LC13N Large Capacity Tray reliably separates and feeds paper to facilitate jam-free operation, whilst supporting a wide range of paper types for proper paper handling.
Multi-Feed Detection System
A precision-engineered Multi-Feed Detection System on this Sharp MFD employs ultrasonic technology to detect misfeeds in the DSPF and Paper Feed Section of the paper trays.
The Sharp Remote Operation feature lets you display the MFP’s main control panel on the screen of your PC or mobile device. From a remote location, IT Administrators and Help Desk Professionals can control the Sharp MFP and even assist users through the necessary steps when executing MFP functions.
Sharp OSA® technology can help businesses enhance productivity, reduce costs, and simplify IT management. Utilising industry-standard protocols, Sharp MFPs can easily integrate with third-party applications directly from the operation panel. Using secure and scalable communications, Sharp OSA cloud-ready technology further expands flexibility in how the document workflow and security solutions are implemented.
- Supported Paper Size
- Max A3
- Operation Panel
- Colour 15.4" LCD Touch-Screen
- Product Environment
Light production and Department
- Printed Paper Size
- Tray: A3W-A5R, Opt: Bypass: 13” x 19.2”& SRA3 -A5R [MX-MF10]
- Standard Paper Capacity
- 3,100 (1200-sheets, 800 sheets, 500 sheets x 2, 100-sheet Multi bypass)
- Maximum Paper Capacity
- 13,500 (1200 + 800 sheets, 500 sheets x 2, 500 sheet bypass, 2,500 sheets x 4 LCT)
- Paper Weight
- Tray 1 & 2: 60-105gsm, Tray 3 & 4: 60-220gsm, LCC: 60-220gsm, LCT (Air): 55-300gsm, Bypass Tray: 55-300gsm [MX-MF10], 55-220gsm [MX-MF11]
- Output Capacity
- Optional MXTU14 250-sheet centre tray or Finisher is required, additional MXTR14 100-sheet right tray
- Warm-up Time
- 90 Sec
- Resolution (Equivalent)
- 9,600 (equivalent) x 600 dpi (Colour Copy), 1200x1200 dpi (B/W Copy), 1200 x 1200 dpi ( Printer )
- 6 GB (STD & Max)
- HDD Capacity
- Std. (60 – 300 g/m2)
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 982 x 768 x 1,530 millimetre
- 224 kilogram
- Sharp OSA
- Copy Speed
- 70 ppm (A4), 41 ppm (A3), 39 ppm (SRA3)
- E-Sort / SOPM
- Yes / Yes
- First Copy Time (OC)
- B/W: 4.0sec, Col 5.6sec
- Continuous Copy
- Max 9,998
- Scan Resolution
- Colour: 600 x 600 dpi, B/W: 600 x 400 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi
- Zoom Range
- 25 - 400% (DSPF 25 - 200%) in 1% increments
- Power Consumption
- Max. 3.84 kW
- TEC Value (Measured)
- 7.9 kWh
- Noise (Measured)
- Standby: 52dB, Operating: 78dB
- Document Feeder
- Std. DSPF
- Original Capacity
- Max 150 Sheets
- First Copy Time
- Colour: 9.2 sec, B/W: 6.5 sec
- Scan Speed (Copy/Scan)
- Copy/Image Send Mode: 100 opm (1-sided), 200 opm (2-sided).
- Quick/Main Folder
- Quick Folder: Max 10,000 pages, Main/Custom Folder: Max 35,000 pages or 5,000 files
- Preview Thumbnails
- Supported (includes Advanced Edit Mode)
- PDL (Emulation)
- STD: PCL6 emulation, Adobe® PostScript® 3™
- USB2.0, 10Base-T / 100Base-TX / 1000BaseT
- Wireless LAN
- TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6)
- Supported OS
- Windows® 7*, Windows® 8.1*, Windows® 10*, Windows® Server 2008* / 2008R2 / 2012 / 2012R2 / 2016 / 2019 (*32/64bit). Mac OS 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 & 10.15.
- Utility Software (Download)
- Status Monitor
- Sharpdesk Mobile
- Not Supported
- Airprint Support
- Not Supported
- Pantone Support
- Push scan: 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi Pull scan: 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 600 dpi 50 to 9,600 dpi via user setting
- Mono: TIFF, XPS, PDF, PDF/A, Encrypted PDF, Searchable PDF, Office Format (docx, xlsx, pptx), TXT, RTF & UTF-8. Colour: TIFF, JPEG, XPS, PDF, PDF/A, Encrypted PDF, Searchable PDF, Compact PDF, Office Format (docx, xlsx, pptx), TXT, RTF & UTF-8.
- FTP, E-Mail, SMB Folder, USB, HDD, TWAIN / WIA compliant
- User Registration
- Max 2,000 registrations (Max. 500 addresses for one Group Key)
- Utility Software (Download)
- Facsimile Model
- Not Supported
- Communication Protocol
- Transmission Speed
- Inbound Routing
- PC Fax
Business Products Warranty Statement
This Sharp product is warranted against faults in material and manufacture for 6 months.
In the event of any defect arising in the equipment during the warranty period, such repairs should only be carried out by the Dealer from which the unit was originally purchased or a Service Centre approved by Sharp to service this type of equipment These repairs would be carried out at no charge to the owner, subject to the conditions specified herein.
This warranty does not extend to defects or injuries caused by or resulting from causes not attributable to faulty parts or the manufacture of the product, including but not limited to, defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, accidental damage, improper voltage, liquid spillage, vermin infestation, software, or any alterations made to the product which are not authorised by Sharp.
Please retain your sales documentation, as this should be produced to validate a warranty claim. This warranty is in addition to and in no way limits, varies or excludes any implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. The repair of your goods may result in the loss of user generated data, please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The criteria of a major failure is defined in the Australian Consumer Law. Should you require any assistance with a major failure please contact Sharp Customer Care.