Sharp Corporation of Australia – Responding to COVID-19
Published: 23 Mar 2020
Responding to the dynamic situation surrounding COVID-19, Sharp Corporation of Australia’s priority is the health and safety of our employees and their families, customers, business partners and community. With this, Sharp would like to share with you the action plan we are taking to minimise the risk of spreading the COVID-19 virus.
- A Committee has been formed specifically to address this issue and meet on daily basis to closely monitor the unfolding situation
- A specific policy and procedures in response to COVID-19, in line with the Federal Government and Health agency guidelines, has been implemented in the workplace.
- All non-essential business travel has been put on hold.
- We are minimising face to face meetings and encouraging staff to use electronic communication facilities.
- Our Business Continuity Plan (BCP) has been put in place and will be activated based on government recommendation or the Committee’s decision.
With the impacts of COVID-19 ever changing, we remain committed to support our business partners and customers with the best possible level of service. Through our business continuity plan and teams, we are taking all necessary actions to serve while prioritising our team members, business partners and customers’ health and safety during this time.
Sharp Corporation of Australia