Sharp Corporation of Australia – Updated Response to COVID-19
Published: 03 Apr 2020
In response to the evolving COVID-19 situation globally, Sharp Corporation of Australia would like to update you with relevant information on how we are working with you to minimize the risk of the COVID-19 virus.
- The committee formed specifically to address this issue is still meeting on daily basis to closely monitor the current situation
- A specific policy and procedures in response to Covid-19, in line with the Federal Government and Health agency guidelines, has been implemented in the workplace.
- Our employees have been directed to work from home, unless it cannot be done remotely. Staff are encouraged to use electronic communication facilities to maintain Business As Usual (BAU).
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP) has been put in place and now activated based on government recommendation and the committee’s decision.
- All other measures listed in our response on 20/03/2020 remains active.
Our priority remains on keeping our team members, business partners and customers healthy and safe. We will continue to support our business partners and customers with the best possible level of service through our business continuity plan and teams. We will continue to provide updated information as the situation evolves, in the meantime, we hope you remain safe and healthy.
Sharp Corporation of Australia